Jenny Hottle is a multiplatform journalism major in the Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland.
To read some of Jenny’s stories for The Diamondback and other publications, please click here.
- History, Roles and Structures (JOUR 200)
- News Writing and Reporting I (JOUR 201)
- Journalism Ethics (JOUR 300)
- News Writing and Reporting II (JOUR 320)
- Multimedia Presentation (JOUR 350)
- Introduction to Multimedia Journalism (JOUR 352)
- News Bureau: Multimedia Reporting (Capital News Service) (JOUR 353)
- Photojournalism I (JOUR 368P)
- Feature Writing (JOUR 371)
- Independent Study (Capital News Service) (JOUR 398)
- Media Law (JOUR 400)
- Storytelling with Data Visualization (JOUR 479D)
- Reporting on the Economy (JOUR 479E)
- Business of News (JOUR 480)